Retail Careers | Co-Manager, Urban Planet (Toronto)
Check out more Career Opportunities
YM Inc. was founded on the strength of a single retail store in the heart of downtown Toronto in 1975, under the name Stitches. Today we are one of North America’s leading apparel retailers operating over 700 stores across Canada and the United States under the following banners: Stitches, Urban Planet, Urban Behavior, Sirens, Siblings, Urban Kids, West49/Amnesia, Suzy Shier, Bluenotes, Mandee, Annie Sez and Afaze.
Hardworking, competitive, entrepreneurial Co-Managers who are motivated to work hard to earn more need only apply.
Our successful managers are the ones who push the boundaries and are highly motivated and eager to grow within the Company! We are not looking for store “sitters’, we need innovative entrepreneurs ready to take ownership of the store and their own compensation.
You will bring:
- 1 to 2 years of retail management experience
- A highly competitive drive to be the top performer
- A proven ability to increase sales in previous positions
- An ability to think outside of the box to work smarter
- Top leadership skills to ensure seamless and profitable operations of your store
- A “Make it Happen” attitude
- Continuous training, support and mentoring by our successful District Managers and HO support team
- Opportunity for development, growth and career advancement
- Competitive compensation package including bonus and benefits
YM Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest: However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.